What is a cookie?
Our Website uses first party cookies (e.g., a cookie set by a website or a domain visited by a user) and third-party cookies (e.g. a cookie set by an approved third-party) to distinguish you from other users. This allows us to provide you with the best possible experience when you browse our website and to help us to understand how to improve our services even further.
For example, certain types of cookies can be very helpful to enable you to navigate between the different pages of our Website efficiently, to remember your preferences and past actions on our Website and to make the interaction between you and our Website quicker and easier. There are also other types of cookies which help us to understand your interests, so we can show you personalised and relevant online advertisements.
What type of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Performance & Analytics Cookies
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that allow the technical operation and management of the Website, provide safe and secure browsing and enable the features of the Website to function, including our affiliate programme.
- To authenticate your details.
- To help keep your information secure.
- For fraud and money laundering checks.
- To let us know what device you are using so we can give you the best version of the site that suits your device.
- To authenticate you when launching a game.
These cookies include both session and persistent cookies. They can also be set by us or by approved third-parties. Please note that you cannot disable Strictly Necessary Cookies.
- Functional Cookies. These are cookies that allow the Website to remember user preferences to give you a more tailored experience when you use the Website.
- Remembers your username and language choice.
- To help provide certain features such as live chat sessions.
- To remember that if you went on Schlep Games Sports last time, you will go straight back there.
- If you prefer to see decimal odds over fractional, it will remember this for when you use the site.
These are first party cookies. These are set and handled directly by Schlep Games , they cannot be read or accessed by another website. Functional Cookies can be either session or persistent cookies.
- Performance & Analytics Cookies. These are cookies that allow us to measure the performance of the Website, analyse how users interact with our Website, and implement new features on the Website. This information is used to help us continually improve the user experience.
- Gathering data about number of visits and visitors to the site.
- To help us see how you are using our website.
- To identify any performance issues.
These are first party and third-party cookies. Approved third-parties may help us analyse this data to better improve the service that we offer our visitors. We use Google Analytics cookies to help us track what pages our customers are visiting and which features of the website are being used. These cookies are used to improve how a website works.
Marketing Cookies. These are cookies to help advertising partners to show relevant adverts to users, or prevent irrelevant adverts, based on browser activity on our Website pages. They allow us to measure the effectiveness of advertising to optimise future advertising campaigns.
- To provide us with information on your visit so that we can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
- To perform site retargeting. A retargeting pixel (a tiny unit of code) on our webpage that leaves a cookie in the user’s browser, helps us decide whether to display (or not to display) a relevant advert to you when you visit certain websites within the retargeting network (e.g. Google Display Network).
- To collect information about your Schlep Games browsing experience so we can advertise around contextually relevant content for you.
- To collect information around your advertising experience with us. We want to make sure we don’t advertise irrelevant adverts to you and keep the Schlep Games experience as seamless as possible.
For social media marketing we work with such companies as Facebook and Twitter to provide you with bespoke advertisements that suit your preferences. To opt out, please see ‘Opt-out in respect of interest-based advertising’
How to manage your cookies preferences?
You can accept or decline cookies and can revisit your choices at any point. Most modern browsers allow you to see what cookies you have on your device and allow to manage your preferences by using their cookie settings. You can usually find these cookie settings in the “option” or “preference” menu of your browser. You can always use the “help” functionality in your browser to search for this information. Here is a list of links which will help you to understand how to manage your cookies preferences:
- Information about cookies in general.
- How to manage your cookies in Firefox.
- How to manage your cookies in Chrome.
- How to manage your cookies in Safari.
- How to manage your cookies in Microsoft Edge.
Modern browsers allow you to delete the data in local storage (also referred to as "website data", "browsing data" or "other data" in some browsers) by using the privacy settings associated with that browser. Most browsers also now offer the option to accept, prompt for or block the storage of local data.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a maximum period of 2 years.
How to contact us:
If you have any general questions about the App or the personal data that we collect about you and how we use it, in the first instance, please email us at [email protected].