GullyCricket's Commitment to Your Privacy
This notice applies to all information collected while using the GullyCricket website and/or used in creating a GullyCricket account.
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (including co-branded or affiliated services) offered from time to time by GullyCricket or its affiliate companies. GullyCricket is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of such third-party websites and this notice does not apply to those websites.
Applicability of this Notice
This notice applies only to the information collected by GullyCricket from the users of our website and does not apply to information collected by GullyCricket by other means.
The Information GullyCricket Collects
Our website tracks certain information about visits to our website. For example, we collect data on the number of visitors and frequency of visitors to pages on our website. This aggregate data is used internally to improve our website, come up with new features, and general marketing purposes. The data collected may also be provided to advertisers and other third parties.
We may also request information from our users when they perform specific activities on the website. For example, we request information from you when you:
- Register or sign-up to use a service.
- Login to our website, and are prompted to login with your Username and password to do things like access your account and participate in contests.
- Request your email to be added to our mailing list for marketing emails.
- Deposit money into your GullyCricket account.
- Withdraw money from your GullyCricket account.
- Participate in online surveys or forums to provide us feedback.
In each of the examples above, we may ask for items such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, mobile phone number, mobile phone provider, functionality preferences, GullyCricket username and password, and other similar personal information that is needed to register you for certain services or offers or to fulfill your request. As needed, we may also request additional information so that we can provide you with access to and use of specific materials, information and services. You will be able to unsubscribe from newsletters or mailing lists at any time.
How GullyCricket Uses Information
- 3.1We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, including but not limited to the following:
- 3.1.1Providing you with our products and services, including our games;
- 3.1.2Processing and responding to enquiries;
- 3.1.3Personalizing your use of the Service,
- 3.1.4Alerting you to new features, special events, products and services, or certain third-party products or services in which we think you will be interested;
- 3.1.5Enforcing the legal terms that govern your use of the Service; and
- 3.1.6Investigating and protecting the integrity of FanDuel's contests.
- 3.2We may use your information (both personal and non-personal information) to send you marketing and advertising content, including sending you advertising through multiple channels, such as direct mail, email, push notifications and display media. We may send you advertising or content regarding our products and services, or products and services that we market on behalf of another company, such as a sports team, a sports venue, or other entity.
- 3.3We may use your information to communicate with you about:
- 3.3.1Our products and services in which you may be interested provided that you have not requested otherwise;
- 3.3.2Newsletters and information for which you have signed up; and
- 3.3.3Non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes to the Service or for customer service purposes).
- 3.3We use your information to improve the quality and design of our Service and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services such as by storing, tracking, and analyzing user preferences and trends.
- 3.5We may anonymize, de-identify, or aggregate your information for any legitimate business purposes, including for reporting and research, or advertising. Such anonymized and/or aggregated data does not personally identify you. Sometimes, this information may be used to target more relevant content or offers to you across different devices - for instance, we may provide you with offers and content on your mobile device, based on your web-based activity.
- 3.6We will retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill these purposes unless the law requires us to keep it for a longer period of time. To provide security and business continuity for the activities described here, we make backups of certain data, which we may retain for longer than the original data.
Links to Third Party Sites
Third Party Advertising
Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for purposes other than to support your customer relationship with GullyCricket. Examples of this may include purposes, such as in connection with a corporate divestiture or dissolution where we sell all or a portion of our business or assets (including our associated customer lists containing your personal information), or if disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings.
California Privacy Rights
By law a California resident is entitled to request a list of all third parties to whom personal information was disclosed in the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address:
- SCHLEP Games, Inc
- P.O. Box #400260
- 1953 Massachusetts Ave.
- Cambridge, MA. 02140
Requesting and/or Correcting Your Information
You can request a copy of the personally-identifiable information that GullyCricket has collected about you and/or request corrections to factual inaccuracies contacting our Information Privacy team at [email protected].
GullyCricket's Commitment to Data Security
In order to prevent unauthorized access, ensure the correct use of information, and maintain data accuracy, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard the information we collect.
Access From Outside the US
The GullyCricket Website and Applications are intended for users in the United States and Canada. If you are using these services from outside the United States, please be aware that personal and non-personal data is transferred to, stored in, and processed inside the United States, and/or in other countries in which we engage service providers. Through your use of these services you consent to that transfer and handling of this data.
Tax and Regulatory Filing
In certain circumstances, such as when you withdraw funds or have winnings in excess of required thresholds, we may require you to provide your social security number solely for identity verification and tax purposes. Your social security number will be kept confidential by us, except as required by law. We may also have to disclose account activity and winnings to the Secretary of State, the Department of Revenue and any other applicable state or federal entities as required by law.
Revisions to this Privacy Notice